Add this one ingredient to your next meal and improve your performance at work and school… so you can get more done, faster, and better.
If your family is anything like mine, back-to-school time means rushing around between school, work, meetings, and traveling to activities all around town.
During the hustle and bustle, eating healthy often gets pushed to the background while you juggle all the other stuff. Still, you know that eating healthy is essential if you want to make sure you are able to keep the sharp focus and concentration your children will need to be successful in school… and that you will need to be successful at work.
So… what’s the missing ingredient?
What do you eat when…
- You’re on the run and want to avoid the junk food trap?
- You’re looking for something healthy but you’re not near a fridge or stove or other kitchen utensils?
A high quality WHEY PROTEIN
- Simple to make
- Loaded with nutrients
- Tastes great
- Easy to make…. (Just add it to a whey protein shake or smoothie)
And… it’s healthy.
So What is WHEY PROTEIN & Why is it So Good for You?
Actually, it is a by-product of the cheese manufacturing process.
It’s good for you because it contains essential amino acids; and since it has the highest protein quality rating among all proteins, it is considered a complete protein.
What makes it especially healthy is that it is among the top natural sources of an antioxident called Gluthathione –which is responsible for strengthening your immune system.
What is Gluthathione?
This antioxident is produced naturally in the body from a combination of cysteine, glycine and glutamine, which are the building blocks of the protein and amino acids the body needs to maintain its top functioning and fight disease.
How do you Improve Your Gluthathione Levels?
There are 2 basic ways you can enhance your production of this immune boosting molecule. They are:
Here are a 3 Lifestyle choices you can make right now to naturally boost your Gluthathione levels
- Get regular, well-balanced exercise
- Limit or eliminate unnecessary stress (I know what you’re thinking: ‘sure… right… like that’s going to happen in this lifetime’)
- Learn and regularly use relaxation techniques
Here are the 2 best DIET choices you can also make:
- Eat a well-balanced diet that includes plenty of fresh, raw, organic fruits and vegetables
==> KEY POINT: In fact, raw milk products (not pasteurized dairy products), and raw eggs and meat are the best foods for naturally boosting Gluthathione levels)
I know that most people’s lives, like mine, are just too hectic to make the time to find and stick to a raw food diet or even to be able to fit in regular exercise.
Not to mention …
In the current economic climate we’re living in, the cost of a raw food diet is prohibitive for many people.
That’s why the next best diet change you can make to boost your body’s natural production of this immune boosting protein is to supplement your diet with:
- High-quality all-natural Whey Protein Powder
In fact, according to natural health expert, Dr. Mercola, a high-quality whey protein offers the following health benefits.
Health Benefits of Whey Protein
- Supports your immune health
- Boosts your energy
- Supports your joint and muscle health
- Supports your beneficial gut bacteria
- Promotes your muscle strength, endurance and recovery
- Protects all your tissues’ cells via its antioxidant properties
- Provides critical amino acids and proteins for overall optimal health
- Supports your body’s optimal metabolic rate and fat burning level
“Anyone who has enjoyed a refreshing, tasty whey protein shake or smoothie will tell you, there is no better way to Welcome a New Day!”
Personally, I prefer the smoothie because you can easily and tastefully boost the health properties of this already healthy ingredient by adding one or more of your favorite fresh fruits or vegetables.
(All you have to do is add a good quality whey powder and your favorite fruits or raw vegetables and you have done your mind and body good!)
Any fruit will work, but…
Just in case may need some help deciding which vegetables to add, below are a few.
These vegetables are the best of the best because…
They have the highest concentration of the building blocks your body needs to produce Gluthathione
Never forget that you need to keep it raw to get the full benefits; once you cook these veggies, the high Gluthathione boosting properties they have diminish to practically nothing; you will have literally cooked the life out of it. So, don’t do it!.
So, without any further delay…
The Best Gluthathione Boosting Vegetables Are:
By the way,
Did You Know … ?
” These Healthy Vegetables Are ALL on the menu at Marks Caribbean Cuisine”
This is why we are a Healthy Jamaican food restaurant. We not only serve you the authentic Jamaican food you already love, but eating our food is actually good for your health too.
So, order your favorite entree and taste for yourself why we can say that we are not just a Jamaican food restaurant….We are a ‘Healthy’ Jamaican food restaurant.
What does this mean for you?
Our ‘Healthy’ Jamaican food philosophy means that we are as committed to your good health as we are to serving food with great taste and authentic Caribbean flavors.
But, on those days when you can’t make it into the restaurant… Or, if your life is too hectic to find and make these raw vegetables part of your daily lifestyle, the most simplest, easiest, and delicious solution, other than having us cook a meal for you, is to make your very own whey protein shake … or smoothie.
How to Make Whey Protein Shakes or Smoothies
All you have to do is follow these 5 simple steps:
- Choose one of these Amazing Smoothie recipes
- Add high quality Whey Protein Powder
- Add your favorite fruits and raw vegetables
- Blend together
- Drink … and enjoy!
Want to know more?
Try these Helpful Resources:
- IMMUNOTEC. This is the best source to find Glutathione supplement. I also love that it is one of the few supplements that is approved for prescription and is actually found in the Physician’s Desk Reference (PDR) and the Compendium of Pharmaceuticals & Specialties (CPS). (See your doctor for details). I loved this supplement so much I became a partner after recommending it to many who I care about.
- Dr. Mercola. Go here to read more about the benefits of whey protein from Dr. Mercola himself and to try the whey protein he offers on his website. It is one of the highest quality whey protein available on the market. I love the quality of his products so much, I am trying to become a partner.
Featured or Related Articles & Authors:
- Dr. Mark Hyman. Physician & Functional Medicine pioneer
- Medical Researchers, Physicians, & Epidemiologists Share Thoughts on Benefits of Glutathione
- Renowned scientists and experts discuss the science behind Immunocal
- The Research Says: Why it’s the best available source of Glutathione
- New Paradigm: Current Scientific Views of Old Age
- Research Brief: The Role of Glutathione in Health & Disease
- Dr. Jimmy Gutman Interview: Myths & Realities of Immune Supplements
Until next time…
Chef Mark & Friends
If you try any of these resources, let me know what you think.
Just post a comment below… and share your thoughts.